Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sunny Spring

I met with Austrian model Sally Fraubaum to take a few pictures. It was a gorgeous, sunny yet quite chilly day, but she powered through wearing that dress graciously.

I did kind of mess up the ISO-setting, which is why some pictures look like they were taken by a cheap 30 year old instant camera, but I do like the vintage-vibe it gives the pictures. Also I am quite happy with the framing.





I am kind of obsessed with the look of lensbabies so I tried to put a fake lensbaby-ish blur on this picture.

This picture reminds me of the aesthetic of the band Omnia




For some reason I really like this one too, I don't even know why



I wish the background would be a bit more blurry here, I tried to fake that in photoshop, but that turned out awful.

I don't know if that's just me, but I like "framed" pictures a lot


This is the ultimate 70s nostalgia picture for me. It takes me back to the wonderful time 40 years ago, when I wasn't alive.


This was an experiment and I am kind of nervous to share it, but I think for my first time the pictures turned out alright. Sally is a bit more experienced then me, and it was a joy working with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment